Adam Levine pulls this style off with ease. Styled with the thick beard, it adds a really great juxtaposition in styling. Remember, low maintenance doesn’t mean no maintenance. This will require regular clipper cuts!
- A buzz cut with a mohawk.
- Using clippers, you want to go all over the sides and back with a grade 0 or 1.
- A strip/section of hair needs to be left down the centre of the head.
- Keep this central section trimmed, or let it grow!
- Depending on the length of the central section, use a small amount of product to style as necessary.
- Let your facial hair grow, to add some contrast.