Zac Efron: Bleached Blonde Long Quiff Hairstyle
Zac Efron decided to bleach his hair at the beginning of 2019, and surprisingly, it wasn’t for a film role! We actually love this dramatic colour change in his hair, especially with the focus on the quiff. Be warned though, this colour is high maintenance.
- Achieving the same hair colour of Zac Efron can be very tricky with dark hair, so make sure you ask a professional.
- This colour will need to be maintained regularly.
- Ask to leave the quiff long, with plenty of texture.
- Short on the back and sides.
- To keep maintain your bleached blonde hair, make sure you use a purple shampoo like SachaJuan’s. This will stop it from going that brassy/yellow colour.
- Bleaching your hair can dry your hair out. Use a treatment or hair mask to hydrate and nourish hair.
- In styling, build volume into the quiff and use a clay or pomade to create a long-lasting high hold.
- Don’t over style, it needs to look relaxed and almost messy.
Be the first to leave a comment.