Chris Hemsworth’s hairstyle works perfectly for his widow’s peak. Volume in the front, with the sides left loose and full of texture.
- Clippers on back and sides. Neat around the ears.
- Scissor cut on top.
- For thick hair, ask for some weight to be taken out.
- Texture in the top.
- Keep the length on the top.
- Tight and neat on the sides.
- Chop into the top to create texture – don’t use thinning scissors.
- Style how you like. There are plenty of options; slick back, leave natural, or build volume in the top and finish with a high hold clay.