John Boyega is a style icon and effortlessly owns his look. His grooming is immaculate and his hair is perfection.
- Find a barber that is experienced with afro hair.
- Ask for tight cornrows or braids.
- To fade the sides, start at a 0 at the base of the neck and work up.
- The barber should use a razor or clippers (without a guard) to create detailing.
- Cornrows and braids can be low maintenance as they can stay in the hair for a lengthy period of time.
- Afro hair can become dry, so it’s recommended to apply a natural shea oil or butter to keep it nourished.