Recommended Products Used...
Textured, touseled and perfectly glossed. Orlando Bloom’s hairstyle is giving me 90s vibes. Cropped tight to the head on the sides, the focal point is all that body in the top.
- Find a barber that can cut wavy or curly hair.
- Scissor cut.
- Leave the length on the top, with it slightly tighter on the sides.
- For a more mature look, some length needs to be left on the top, leaving the option to style to one side.
- Orlando has a slight disconnect in his hair, between the top and the sides. This is very subtle though.
- The sides and back need to have some length, but kept tidy and neat.
- The front can be styled into a quiff or left more loose and natural.
- Can be left to dry naturally.
- Use a styling cream if you want to build more volume and texture, or a high shine pomade for a glossy finish.