Textured, touseled and perfectly glossed. Orlando Bloom’s hairstyle is giving me 90s vibes. Cropped tight to the head on the sides, the focal point is all that body in the top.
- Find a barber that can cut wavy or curly hair.
- Scissor cut.
- Leave the length on the top, with it slightly tighter on the sides.
- For a more mature look, some length needs to be left on the top, leaving the option to style to one side.
- Orlando has a slight disconnect in his hair, between the top and the sides. This is very subtle though.
- The sides and back need to have some length, but kept tidy and neat.
- The front can be styled into a quiff or left more loose and natural.
- Can be left to dry naturally.
- Use a styling cream if you want to build more volume and texture, or a high shine pomade for a glossy finish.