Regal Gentleman Matte Clay £16.00
LHD No.1 Texture Salt Spray £16.95
- Cropped fringe.
- Use a razor to break up the fringe and ‘shatter’ the ends for a serrated finish.
- Skin fade – should be a 0 at the nape of the neck working up to a 2 and blending into the top.
- Leave the length in the top.
- Start with a T Section from just in front of the crown down to the fringe.
- Then separate from the middle to either recession point keeping it completely straight (not following the hairline) and cut to a desired length.
- Work back to the apex (middle) of the head in the same sections.
- Then starting from the T at just before the crown cut in the length that you like, the longer the better for more of a harsh effect.
- Work down the middle to either side following the guide from the back.
- Then use the razor to break up the fringe and shatter the ends to give a serrated finish and work through from side to side sliding the razor through to break up the top and force texture in different ways.
- Dry it off into the style then start on your fade.
- Start from a number 2 and blend into the top.
- Then place the 0 line in, using the trimmers and then foil.
- Concentrate on the skin fade working though the guards and lever until happy.
- Finish off by cutting the crown into place.
- Dan used the LHD No.1 Texture Salt Spray to add texture, and you can see other sea salt sprays here.
- Use a small amount of clay to define the ends of the hair.