But it’s giving – as the kids say – serious thirst trap vibes.
What’s so great about this hairstyle is that you can still see that Will has gloriously thick, shiny curls, but it just looks a little more polished and tamed for the BAFTAS TV Awards.
Given Will was wearing custom, head-to-toe Fendi, MFH isn’t surprised he opted for a slicker look for his barnet…
- To get Will Sharpe’s thick, wavy, haircut, your barber should use scissor over comb, rather than clipping.
- Will’s hair is long on the top, slightly shorter at the sides (but covering the ears).
- His hair has been left a bit longer at the back – it reaches the top of his collar – for a softer look.
- Read the How To section for how to style it into Will’s slick BAFTAS style…
- Will Sharpe’s slicked back curly with strong side part is, of course, all about the product.
- Use a comb to put a severe side part in your hair – Will’s is parted low on the left hand side.
- Then run some high-shine wax or gel through it, ensuring the hair is covered.
- Start small with the product, and build it up gradually.
- Dry the hair on a low heat, and using a vent brush to style the hair over to the side.
- Brush the hair down at the sides and back as you dry it.
- Use a little more product at the end to smooth down any stray hairs, and to give the fringe area a little lift.
- Scrunch the curls at the back of the head to give them a little shape and volume.