Well, if you’re going to nick a vibe from anyone, it may as well be the greatest actor of his generation, right?
Frankly, MFH has come to the conclusion that Diego’s hair never looks bad. Fact.
- Diego Calva’s short, slicked back hair is cut shorter and tighter around the back and sides (with small sideburns.)
- The top of the hair has been left longer so that it can be easily slicked back.
- This means his hair can also be worn with his natural curls and waves as it is here on Diego’s Instagram.
- Diego Calva’s short, slicked back hair is quite a versatile look.
- He can smooth a wet-look product on it, and comb it back for the slick red carpet look he has in these photos.
- Or he can opt for an extreme side part and slick it to the side for a more 1940s vibe like Giovanni Pernice.
- Another option for if you have a similar thick, curly/wavy barnet to Diego’s hair is to just use a little sea salt spray and let it air dry naturally into natural waves as per this shot from his Instagram.
- Diego’s hair is incredibly shiny, so he clearly takes care of it.
- This means using gentle shampoos and conditioners, and not washing it too much (ideally just once or twice a week).
- Never rub your hair dry with a towel – to stop hair looking frizzy and fluffy, it’s best to gently pat out the moisture.
- Even better, wrap it up in an old cotton T-shirt to soak up the water before letting it air dry if you can.
- You can also use a leave-in conditioner to nourish your hair throughout the day, and once a week or so, treat your barnet to a deep conditioning treatment.