Tom Hiddleston might not be the most adventurous with his hairstyles, but The Avengers actor knows what suits him and this swept back hairstyle definitely does.
Although it’s a great look for thos with thinner hair, don’t rule it out if you’ve got more volume as it will look great on you too!
- Ask your barber for a layered medium length cut to achieve the Tom Hiddleston swept back hairstyle. Ideally you’ll need to have grown your hair out to at least four to five inches on the top and back and a couple of inches longer on the sides.
- You can then style either slicked back or loosely swept away from your face to accentuate any waves in the hair.
- Be prepared to invest in a hairdryer as it will be much easier to style Tom Hiddleston’s swept back hairstyle with one.
- On freshly washed damp hair, use a texturising spray and then, using a vent brush, blow-dry your hair back from your face towards your crown.
- Vent brushes are great because they allow air to flow through the hair which creates that swept-back effect.
- Rub some matte wax or clay between your palms until soft and then run through hair from root to ends. Go easy on the roots as you don’t want to weigh hair down, especially if you are on the fine or thin side like the Avengers actor.