Dev Patel shows how to work your natural curls. This style is completely effortless but so well put together.
Keep your hair conditioned with hair treatments and make sure you visit a barber that’s experienced with cutting curly hair.
- Scissor cut.
- Keep the length all over.
- Plenty of texture.
- The hair can be left to dry naturally, or use a hairdryer and your hands to scrunch the hair.
- For naturally wavy/curly hair, as this hairstyle is all about texture, you’ll need to embrace the natural movement of the hair and define the hair using a cream. Try The INKEY List Chia Seed Curl Defining Treatment, as an alternative.
- To create that ‘crunchy‘ look, a sea salt spray will really help.
- Use a strong-hold hairspray to hold the hairstyle in place.