Full of volume and attitude, this is a great looking quiff hairstyle from Liam Payne.
- Ask your barber to leave at least three inches of length on top and to taper the sides and back.
- Then vertical sections should be taken from across the top of the head to create layers and softness.
- Get your barber to style your hair into a quiff in the barbershop so you know how to recreate the style at home.
- Use a comb or a brush to push the hair back off the face and maximise the volume at the front for a quiff.
- Use a styling powder to really help build volume at the roots and use a matte product with a malleable finish.
- To make the style work for evening or a more formal occasion, reach for a styling product with a glossy sheen.