Be warned though, this hair colour is high maintenance. Invest in some purple shampoo to beat brassiness and deep conditioning treatments to banish any dryness.
Olly has left his roots to grow out, we recommend you visit your barber or stylist every four to six weeks to keep them in check. The singer likes to style his platinum look slicked back, so stock up on pomade asap.
- Olly Murs has brown hair naturally, so achieving platinum blonde can be very tricky. It’s essential you go to a professional colourist rather than dyeing your hair at home for this shade.
- When it comes to the cut, ask your barber to create long layers and style in a side parting. You want to have enough length to be able to slick your hair back.
- To keep maintain your bleached blonde hair, make sure you use a purple shampoo. This will stop it from going a brassy/yellow colour.
- Bleaching your hair can dry your hair out. Use a nourishing treatment or hair mask to hydrate and nourish hair.
- When styling slicked use a pomade with a high shine to create that wet-look Olly has.