Tim Michin’s long, wavy hairstyle, is a more polished look for the world premiere of Matilda The Musical – the big screen adaptation of the musical co-written by Tim (and based on the iconic Roald Dahl book).
And it’s a good look for him. MFH is here for blokes using those heated tools normally relegated to women’s bathroom cupboards.
Because why should they have all the fun?
- Tim Michin’s long, wavy hairstyle is more about the styling than the cut.
- Tim’s just-below-shoulder-length hair looks like it has very subtle layers cut into it to give it a little movement.
- If you want to keep your hair healthy and don’t want to grow it any further, you’ll need to get regular trims every 6-8 weeks to get rid of the dead ends.
- Tim Michin’s long, wavy hairstyle might look easy but you can bet there has been a lot of prep involved.
- It is important to keep your hair in great condition, using nourishing products and an overnight hair mask once a week.
- Don’t wash your hair every day. In between washes, freshen it up with dry shampoo.
- If you use heated tools on your hair, always use a heat protecting product first.
- Then to get a little bit of hold and volume, apply a golf-ball sized amount of volumising mousse from mid lengths to ends.
- If you’re blessed with natural waves, as you blow dry your hair, scrunch and twist it into tousled waves.
- Or, if you’ve got hair like Tim’s then you can even use a small curling wand.
- Wrap pieces of hair around the tong and hold for about 10 seconds.
- Leave the hair to cool down, then run the fingers through it to tousle it and soften the waves.
- If you want the waves to look less obvious then gently run a brush through it.