Sam Smith’s classic buzz cut is as about as low maintenance as hairstyles get: the hair is kept one length all over.
- A classic buzz cut like Sam Smith’s is a style that will involve regular trips to your barber to keep it looking on point.
- The style should be clipper cut, possibly without the guard, and with the same length all over.
- It can be cut with a micro fringe like Sam’s and is a good style for those with thinning hair or a receding hairline.
- You could also keep this hairstyle short and precise by yourself at home. You’ll need to invest in a good quality set of clippers though.
- No need for any styling product here, apart from a decent shampoo and conditioner to look after your scalp.