Sam Smith: Classic Buzz Cut Hairstyle For Thinning Hair
Sam Smith’s buzz cut is a perfect style for those who have thinning hair or a receding hairline. It looks cool, disguises any thinning and you can always add some personality by getting a micro fringe cut in or dyeing the hair.
Sam Smith’s classic buzz cut is as about as low maintenance as hairstyles get: the hair is kept one length all over.
Redken Brews Mint Shampoo £16.01 (Amazon) Shop now
Redken Brews Mint Shampoo £14.00 Shop now
Nioxin System 1 Shampoo and Conditioner £46.90 (Amazon) Shop now
Nioxin System 1 Shampoo and Conditioner £42.30 Shop now
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash Densifying Shampoo £34.40 (Amazon) Shop now
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash Densifying Shampoo £33.11 Shop now
- A classic buzz cut like Sam Smith’s is a style that will involve regular trips to your barber to keep it looking on point.
- The style should be clipper cut, possibly without the guard, and with the same length all over.
- It can be cut with a micro fringe like Sam’s and is a good style for those with thinning hair or a receding hairline.
- You could also keep this hairstyle short and precise by yourself at home. You’ll need to invest in a good quality set of clippers though.
- No need for any styling product here, apart from a decent shampoo and conditioner to look after your scalp.
Be the first to leave a comment.