Johnny Depp’s 90s grown out taper hairstyle is a classic, but for a good reason. He used to keep his hair short, but with just enough length to style it textured.
If you’re recreating this classic look, you might want to add some texture with sea salt spray and finish with a pomade to create that 90s high-shine finish.
- To get Johnny Depp’s 90s hairstyle ask your barber for a short, back and sides haircut.
- Keep a couple of inches of length on top of your head and don’t allow the back and sides to be cut too close.
- This style works well with curly or wavy hair types too, not just straight hair like Johnny’s.
- To recreate Johnny Depp’s hairstyle at home spritz a texturising or sea salt spray on freshly washed hair.
- When your hair is dry and styled the way you want, warm some pomade between your palms until soft and then run through hair sparingly from root to ends to give the style hold and a 90s sheen.
Be the first to leave a comment.