This style is part skin fade, part undercut, part buzz cut! Find yourself a barber who knows his craft for this hairstyle. It’s all about finesse. And if they get it right, you’re on to a winner.
- High fade.
- Clippers for the back and sides.
- Keep the length in the top.
- This is a similar haircut and style to an undercut, however more hair would be taken off the top.
- The overall cut is short, but more length is left on the top, in comparison to the sides.
- Fade from a grade 0 on the neck moving up.
- For afro hair, use a bristle brush on the top to create tight waves.
- The hairline should be tidied up with detailers.
- Use a pomade to add some shine.