A high skin fade is a great option for guys with thin or thinning hair. It’s not Maluma’s most fashion-forward style, but he pulls it off thanks to the precise cut. We like how he mixes it up by dyeing the top part platinum blonde.
Easily styled with either a hair wax or matte clay, if hair is long enough you might want to add texture to the top to balance out the extremely close fade. It’s a really easy look to style, but to maintain the preciseness of the look you’ll need to see your barber regularly.
- To get this look ask your barber for a high skin fade sides with foils.
- You want them to leave the blend line high on the head and to get a really smooth, flawless fade.
- You can either leave hair very short on top or opt for an inch or two of length.
- This style is great if you have thinning hair. Be sure to visit your barber at least every 3 weeks to maintain the look.
- To style your skin fade haircut use a nourishing shampoo that will keep your scalp well hydrated – it will be on show a lot with this style!
- If you have a little length left on top finish by working a clay, wax or another product with a matte finish, into dry hair. This will add a bit of hold to your style and keep your hair looking thick.