Sam can wear it loose and unstyled like in these pics.
Or he can opt to part it on the side instead of the middle which gives a totally different look using just one super-quick tweak.
He can obviously opt for this season’s slick back vibe, or even go heavy on the product and style the fringe into a quiff.
- Sam Riley’s medium length hair with centre part looks like it might have grown out from a much shorter style.
- If you are growing out your hair, it’s worth getting a trim every few months to get some shape cut into it to help it grow into a nice shape.
- The top, sides and fringe of Sam’s hair are in longer layers that are growing out, and the back is collar length.
- Sam Riley’s medium length hair with centre part is more about keeping it in great condition than spending a lot of time styling it.
- Try not to wash your hair every day – 2-3 times a week is enough if you can handle it.
- Use dry shampoo in between washes to freshen it up a little.
- When you do wash your hair, always use a nourishing, but light conditioner.
- You could also find a very light leave in conditioner to use once a week, too and a once a week deep conditioning treatment.
- To dry your hair, gently squeeze with a towel.
- Don’t rub the hair as that will break it and encourage frizz.
- For Sam’s easy care look in the photos, create an uneven centre part, then just let your hair dry naturally.
- You can ruffle it a little as it dries, especially around the bottom of the hair to give it that slight wave and movement Sam’s hair has.