But if there’s one bloke MFH thinks can carry off pretty much anything, it’s Euphoria actor and muso, Mr Fike.
However, if I’m to be picky, going back to his natural colour suits his skin tone way better than that pastel blue which can even make the healthiest of complexions look a little…sallow.
And Dominic’s hair with those natural, gloriously tousled curls looks healthy, shiny, thick – and frankly – envy inducing.
Frankly, that’s worth the months of growing pains he must have gone through.
- If you’re after Dominic Fike’s medium length curly hair make sure you go to a barber or hairstylist that has evidence they’ve cut lots of different types of curly hair. (Check their social media for starters).
- The hair should be cut dry – this will give your stylist a better idea of how the curls will fall and prevent any surprises.
- Your hairstylist will likely divide the hair into small sections, and cut one area at a time.
- They’ll check the length and shape of the curls and the way the hair sits after doing each section.
- If they want to keep the shape in the curls, they might use a “twist and snip” technique.
- This involves taking a small section of hair and twist it around the finger before cutting the ends.
- This creates a more defined curl and prevents frizz.
- Dominic Fike’s medium length curly hair style, needs some regular TLC.
- Use a gentle, nourishing, hydrating shampoo and conditioner – and try to only wash it a couple of times a week.
- Don’t rub your hair dry with a towel, as that’ll encourage frizz.
- Instead invest in a microfibre hair towel and wrap that around your head – that’ll get as much moisture out of the hair as possible without damage.
- To help enhance and define your curls, apply a styling product such as a curl cream, or mousse.
- Work it evenly through the hair from roots to ends.
- Using the diffuser attachment on your hairdryer which helps preserve the shape and definition of your curls.
- For a bit more oomph, turn your head upside down and use the diffuser to gently scrunch your hair as you dry it.
- If you want to define individual curls, wrap each curl around your finger and hold it for a few seconds.
- Finish with an anti frizz product to ensure your curls keep their healthy shine and don’t turn fluffy.
- Check out the product recommendations in the Products section.