Spanish Model/actor Jon Kortajarena’s slicked back hair with semi quiff is a slight spin on this year’s biggest hair trend – there’s a little volume at the front where it has been slightly pushed up into a quiff-esque style.
Despite the divine bone structure, Jon has a long angular face shape, so suits a bigger, more bouffant quiff to soften those angles.
He might want to ask his mum for help – apparently she cuts his hair from her Bilbao home. He told Grazia UK a while back that “she’s an amazing professional”.
“As a model, if you don’t have a good haircut everybody tries to fix it. And you’re fucked,” he added.
Mum to the rescue…
- Model/actor Jon Kortajarena’s slicked back hair with semi quiff is a slight is all about having some length to play with.
- The top and sides of the hair look to be at least two inches long.
- The back of the hair sits just above collar length.
- This means his hair can also be worn without product and left loose and straight, or he can mould it into a proper quiff with volume – one of his usual fail-safe, go-too looks.
- Jon Kortajarena’s slicked back hair with semi quiff is all about the product.
- To get Jon’s hair vibe, apply a wet look gel product or similar.
- Build it up gradually – start with a small amount, then add more as you go on.
- MFH would opt for slightly less product that Jon has though – his hair looks a bit too overloaded.
- As you’re combing the product through, comb it slightly upwards into that semi quiff that Jon has.