And the he’s virtually unrecognisable as that thick thatch covers up his awesome bone structure and handsome face.
Because as thick and envy-inducing as those long, shiny curls are, Penn is so fine-featured that he looks a bit swamped by his bushy barnet.
So…ten points for having curls in such great condition, PB, but bring back the shorter hair…
- If you’re after Penn Badgley’s shoulder length curly hair style make sure you go to a barber/hairstylist who knows how to work with curly hair.
- Penn’s hair would have been skillfully cut to ensure that it’s thinned out where it needs to be, so it doesn’t mushroom out at the sides.
- Then it’s all about keeping it in good condition and getting regular trims to keep the shape fresh.
- Penn Badgley’s shoulder length curly hair style is tousled and a little messy which makes things easier.
- Try not to wash it more than a couple of times a week.
- To style it, dampen the hair and use an extra wide tooth comb on it – as it won’t pull or damage the hair.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of pomade between your hands and work it throughout your hair.
- Then scrunch in some sea salt spray for a little texture.
- If you want to blow dry the hair, use a hairdryer with a diffuser which will preserve the shape and quality of your curls.
- You can also add a little frizz reducing product or a small bit of hair oil throughout when your hair is dry to give it extra shine.