But Gabriel’s striking, natural, dark reddy/brown hair colour is *chef’s kiss*.
Mother Nature gifted him something special there…
- Gabriel Basso’s textured crew cut is very choppy and textured.
- The length is virtually the same all over, but with a whisper of extra length on top.
- And because of the way his hairline grows, it almost looks like he has a micro fringe.
- To keep this style looking neat and fresh, you’ll need to get it cut at least once a month, if not more.
- Gabriel Basso’s textured crew cut is a very low-maintenance style.
- It’s best to not wash hair more than a couple of times a week if you can.
- In between washes, spritz it with some dry shampoo.
- To give the hair some more movement ant tousle, you can add a texture spray to damp hair.
- Then ruffle a tiny amount of pomade through it when it’s dry after warming between your hands first.