Sebastian Chacon’s rounded curly hairstyle is the ultimate style for anyone who wants to let their curls take centre stage.
It’s a versatile look, too, with Sebastian showing that it looks just as good slicked back in the second photo.
Think you recognise the man underneath the curls? The half Columbian/half Ecuadorian New Yorker has been in everything from Pose, Narcos to Penny Dreadful: City of Angels – plus the huge Amazon hit, Daisy Jones & The Six (he played drummer, Warren Rojas).
But, frankly, those curls are so awesome and unforgettable, MFH isn’t surprised he embraces them so wholeheartedly…
- Sebastian Chacon’s rounded curly hairstyle needs a really skilled barber/hairstylist who has lots of experience cutting curly hair.
- They will likely use specialised cutting techniques to enhance your curl pattern.
- Sebastian’s hair is longer on top, slightly shorter at the sides with a little length at the back.
- But you might opt for it to be shaped in more tightly at the back of your head – it’s important to discuss options with your stylist.
- Sebastian Chacon’s rounded curly hairstyle needs a lot of TLC to keep it looking so shiny and frizz free.
- Don’t wash your hair too often. Two to three times a week will suffice.
- If you’re a regular gym goer, then just wet it in the shower, don’t shampoo every time.
- Very gently towel dry the hair by softly squeezing the moisture out – whatever you do, don’t rub the hair or it’ll encourage frizz.
- It’s worth investing in a microfibre hair turban which will help speed up drying without having to use a towel.
- Coat your hair evenly from roots to tips with texture cream. (Use a small amount then build it up if you need more).
- Then add in a curl cream to encourage your curls to form a nice shape.
- Finally, apply a leave in conditioner to ensure your hair is hydrated and nourished.
- Use a hairdryer on low speed/medium heat.
- Using the diffuser attachment (which spreads out the air flow to help the curls stay structured), gently move it around with your fingers and scrunch the hair as you dry it all over to bring out the curl.
- To enhance shine and reduce frizz, you can use a small amount of hair oil (or frizz reducing product) after your hair is dry.
- Simply put a couple of drops on your fingers, rub together, then ruffle through the hair.
- Deep condition your hair once a week – ideally overnight.
- And always use heat protecting products whenever you use heated tools like a hairdryer.