But you can’t deny that despite the lack of styling effort he’s made here, Nikesh’s scissor cut hair definitely lends him leading man status – it’s thick, dark and very well-maintained, with the kind of mirror-like shine you can’t get from products alone.
We just want to run our fingers through it and ruffle it up a bit, though..
- If you fancy trying Nikesh Patel’s short hair with brushed back layers, ask for a short back and sides, but with more length left on top.
- Then go for a more heavily layered look like Nikesh.
- Or, if your hair already has good length on top, you could get the heaviness lightened up with more subtle layers, and style it into a quiff or more severe side parting.
- Nikesh Patel’s short hair with brushed back layers is an easy look if you’ve got thick hair.
- Add a light styling mousse, and with your fingers, push the hair back as you dry it on a medium heat.
- Warm some pomade through your hands then run it through the top of your hair to give it some texture if you want.
- Or, for Nikesh’s hair look, after warming the pomade in your hands, gently stroke your hands over your head to smooth the hair down gently. And flatten out any hair that’s sticking up.
- Remember, less is more when it comes to pomade.