Riz Ahmed makes the case for the classic short back and sides owning a place on the red carpet. This hairstyles is neatly textured and the brushed-up fringe gives it a more modern twist. If you’ve got thicker hair this style is perfect for you.
Side note: when you’ve got hair this good it clearly allows you to help out with your partner’s hair too! If you don’t know the full story, Riz helped fix his wife Fatima Farheen Mirza’s hair on the red carpet at the 2021 Academy Awards. What a true gentleman.
- To get Riz Ahmed’s hairstyle, ask your barber to give you a short back and sides cut that’s about 1-1.5cm in length. This look is best achieved with scissors, rather than clippers. And under no circumstances should your barber give you a fade!
- Your fringe must be around 3.5-4cm and the length should be around 3cm at the crown.
- If your hair is on the thicker side, your barber might be best thinning the sides a bit more.
- After washing, towel dry your hair and apply a small amount of wax or matte paste.
- Then create your quiff by either using either your fingers or a comb while blow drying the hair to add volume.
- You can finish the look with a light-weight hairspray if you want your style to have a bit more extra hold.