A classic hairstyle that will suit guys of all ages. Have regular haircuts (about every two weeks) to keep this style as sharp as possible.
You don’t always need to get the top cut, but the sides need to be short!
- High fade.
- Disconnected top with enough length on the top to slick back.
- Sharp, neat, and precise haircut.
- This haircut needs to be extremely precise for it to look as sharp as it does on Josh Brolin.
- The sides must be kept very short (using clippers) and the top must be long enough to push back.
- You will only need to use product in the top to keep the hair all in place and slicked back.
- Use a high shine pomade for a glossy and neat finish.
- Finish with a hairspray so no hair is out of place.