We reckon even Elvis would be all shook up about Dan Levy’s quiff.
Although, unlike The King’s shiny pompadour, the Schitt’s Creek star’s trademark hairstyle has a more casual vibe.
And, if you’re #blessed with thick hair, the quiff cut is a flattering look for all ages.
If you need more proof, check out Dan’s Dad, Eugene, 74 – he has channelled his son’s look with great success.
The only drawback? It takes confident styling skills.
- You’ll need a short back and sides with length on top.
- The length at the top has to be around 3-5 inches
- The stylist will need to layer it, leaving more bulk towards the front.
- It’s styled so the front section sweeps up and back to create volume and shape.
- Apply fibre cream and matt clay to towel dried hair for shine and hold.
- Then roughly blow dry your hair on medium heat.
- Add some volume powder to the front for a boost and for height.
- For a straighter quiff, use a round hairbrush and loosely wrap it around the fringe. Gently pull the hair up and around the brush and blow dry it slightly back.
- For a messier quiff do the above with your fingers.
- Finish off with some hairspray.
- You can also wear your hair sleek and smooth with a side parting.
- Or have fun by messing around with the texture.