This hairstyle is fashion-forward and full of attitude.
It all comes down to the cut! Make sure you go to a barber who really knows their craft.
- Scissor cut.
- Ask for a blunt fringe.
- Leave more length towards the crown, and then shorter towards the fringe.
- The hair at the crown needs to be brought forward, during the cut, to make sure it is kept long.
- The hair is shorter in the middle, and moving towards the fringe.
- Use a lightweight cream or soft wax, with a matte finish, to define the natural texture of the hair.
- A clay will be too heavy so try and avoid using it.