Though he sometimes wears it centre parted, or lets it all hang loose and messy around his face, this swept back vibe makes him look older (in a good way) than his 21 years.
And it showcases that amazing bone structure.
Looking back at older photos of Percy’s hair, it’s amazing how edgy his current almost-shoulder-length barnet looks in comparison to his more boy-next-door crop of 2019.
He’s come a long way. In every sense of the word.
(PSA: Man For Himself has a new online shop! It’s a carefully curated edit of hair and skincare gems I genuinely swear by – so whatever your hair style or skin type, you’ll find something that’ll work for you.)
- Percy Hynes White’s long, slicked-back hair look would have taken him about two or so years to grow.
- It’s slightly shorter at the sides as he has clearly grown a fringe out, so it hasn’t caught up to the rest of his hair yet.
- The ends of the hair can be point cut, to add some texture.
- You should still have your hair trimmed every few months to get rid of any split ends and to keep it looking healthy.
- Percy Hynes White’s long, slicked-back hair look is a great way to keep your fringe out of your face if you’re growing a shorter haircut out.
- Try to only wash the hair every other day.
- When you do wash it use gentle, nourishing products.
- Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week if you want shine like Percy’s hair.
- To get his slicked back look, you can use a pomade, clay or styling cream – whatever you like best on your hair.
- Run it through your hair, then brush it back at the top of the head.
- If you’re drying your hair with a hairdryer, use your brush to flip the ends out slightly like Percy’s.