It’s a versatile cut and the texture lends itself to being worn stylishly ruffled (as per the main shot of Lucas). Or you could go for the full bedhead if you want to really ramp up the texture.
Tres élégant, oui?
- To style Lucas Bravo’s textured cut with side part you can make the most of the texture or go for a slightly sleeker look.
- For slightly ruffled texture, spritz on a texturising sea salt spray or prestyler on damp hair.
- Then use a comb to get a precise parting at the side where you want.
- Leave to dry naturally and ruffle it a bit as it dries for the undone, casual look.
- You could use a touch of wax to keep the texture in place all day.
- For the sleeker look, use a pomade on hair – side part it and brush it down so it sits sleekly to the head.