Oozing Italian charm, he also has the kind of shiny, thick hair that so many of our Mediterranean brothers are blessed with. And Davide Sanclimenti keeps his barnet looking slick and stylish in a side parted quiff with low fade.
Though many were surprised to see that Davide has naturally curly hair – which was occasionally unleashed on Love Island when he stepped away, briefly, from the styling products. And yes, he looked damn fine with a head full of curls, too.
He also caused a stir online when he gathered the top of his hair into a teeny man bun – something he apparently does when he works out to stop his fulsome hair from flopping around all over his face.
While most of us couldn’t carry off a teeny sprout on our heads, Davide even rocked that with his typical Italian aplomb.
- If Davide Sanclimenti’s side parted quiff with low fade is a look you’re keen on, you’ll want it cut short around the sides with a low fade.
- Show the barber where you like your side parting to sit.
- You’ll need more length at the the front and on top so that you can style it into a quiff. Davide’s hair looks to be around an inch and a bit long at the front.
- Get your barber to point cut to add texture through the top of the hair, too, so it sits better and is more easily styled.
- To get the look of Davide Sanclimenti’s side parted quiff with low fade – after washing or wetting your hair and towel drying it, take a little volume mousse (golf ball sized) and work it through from roots to ends.
- Then use a little pomade (around the size of a 20p piece) rub it together in your hands first to warm it up and make it easier to use.
- Lightly brush through the hair with your fingers.
- Work back to front, and then front to back to ensure it’s worked throughout hair.
- Part your hair on the side using a comb.
- Use a hairdryer on medium heat and tease the quiff up using a vent brush for more oomph.
- You can run a little more pomade through it when you’ve finished to give it a bit more polish.
- Finish with a spritz of hairspray to keep it intact.