A seemingly simple, scissor haircut, yes, but it’s got that retro-cool, nerd factor beloved of so many musos.
And, natch, the beard gives it serious hipster stand-out with its ‘just the right side of out-of-control’ vibe.
- Danny Fujikawa’s short, side-parted hair with subtle quiff ask your barber to scissor cut in long layers.
- Ensure they know you want to style your hair in a side parting and show them where you’d like it parted.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they style your hair into the subtle quiff.
- Danny Fujikawa’s short, side-parted hair with subtle quiff apply a mousse, when the hair is towel dry. Use sparingly.
- Then blowdry your hair sweeping it slightly up and over to the side using a vent brush.
- If you like the classic shine that Danny’s hair has, finish with a touch of pomade. Warm it up in your hands first and then brush through hair with fingers.
- Run it (sparingly) down the side of the hair, too, to get stray hairs lying flatter.