Thomas Doherty is blessed with thick, healthy head of hair and his taper hairstyle works with his natural straight locks perfectly.
The actor has got his hair styled into a quiff for his role as Maximus Wolfe in the re-boot of Gossip Girl, slated for release in July 2021. Opt for matt clay, wax or paste to get Thomas’s textured look.
His quiff is borderline mohican in style, so approach this style with some attitude.
- To get Thomas Doherty’s quiff style ask your barber for a medium length taper hairstyle.
- You need length on the top to get good quiff. The back and sides should be tapered towards the neck with scissors.
- While you’re at the barbers ask how they’re styling your hair and what products they’re using to achieve Thomas’s messy quiff.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a styling pomade, wax or clay through the front section. You can opt for a product with a sheen to it or a matt finish.
- Using your fingers guide the front of your hair into a quiff.
- Thomas wears the sides of his hair quite flat, to add contrast to the texture on top.