Writer, actor, director, producer and now cochairman of Wrexham football club has definitely has a career packed with variety. He edges on the side of caution with his hairstyle though.
- To get Rob McElhenney’s quiff hairstyle ask your barber for a short back and sides.
- You need length on the top and sides to get good quiff. The back and sides should be tapered towards the neck with scissors. The sides should blend into the top layers.
- While you’re at the barbers ask how they’re styling your hair and what products they’re using to achieve Rob’s messy, but cool quiff.
- If you don’t have as much volume as Rob McElhenney use a volumising shampoo to add weight to hair.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a matt styling product through the front section to get Rob’s textured look. Using your fingers guide the front of your hair into a quiff.
- Rob has combed back the sides away from his face to finish the look and it makes it look more groomed.