It helps that his hair has a glossy sheen, too – no fluff or frizz.
It’s bound to be good genetics – and a great styling/grooming crew.
But it is possible to cheat that kind of shine – simply spritz on a little shine spray when you’ve dried your hair. Or use a tiny bit of hair shine oil (less is more, trust MFH) and smooth it through to flatten any raised follicles.
You can also spritz some hairspray onto a brush and smooth that through your hair, too.
- Josh Hartnett’s fine, side-parted hair with long fringe is long on the top, shorter at the sides, and has length at the back, too.
- There needs to be enough length on top so that the side parted fringe reaches just below eye length.
- Get your stylist to subtly layer hair on the top of the head so it doesn’t hang too limply.
- If you’ve your barnet is a fine as Josh’s hair, then the layers need to be minimal or it’ll thin the hair out too much.
- Josh Hartnett’s fine, side-parted hair with long fringe works best on poker straight hair.
- And it’s all about keeping the hair in great condition.
- Wash your hair no more than around twice a week, and always use a nourishing conditioner.
- Try a deep conditioning treatment once a week to give the hair a boost of nourishment.
- Keep heat styling to a minimum – if you must use a hairdryer or straighteners, then coat your hair in a heat protector first.
- You could also wear it slicked right back with wet-look gel like Diego Calva.