Don’t worry if your hair is starting to thin – there is still so much that can be done with it, as Hugh Jackman shows.
This is a really great relaxed hairstyle. Use a styling powder to keep it light and natural.
- If you’re hair is starting to thin, speak to your barber about it. They will advise the best hairstyle for thinning hair.
- Make sure they don’t thin it out further.
- Some texture in the top will add to the illusion of having more hair.
- Keep it shorter on the sides.
- Volume in the front and on the top.
- To achieve thicker hair, try using products such as Nioxin.
- For styling, don’t use any heavy products in your hair – they will weigh the hair down.
- Use a volumising mousse in the pre-styling stage – this will help with the appearance of having thicker hair.
- Use a hair powder at the roots to give volume on the top, like Hugh Jackman.