Steven has thick hair, so if you’re on the thin side reach for products that will offer volume and density – but not weigh hair down.
The actor’s hair has been styled with a shine that’s perfect for evening, so smooth pomade through hair to finish the look.
- To get Steven Yeun’s loose swept back look ask your barber to scissor cut in long layers.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair into the swept back. You’ll be able to pick up a few tips and tricks while in the chair.
- Invest in a hairdryer so you can recreate Steven’s hairstyle with ease at home.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a mousse, use sparingly at first! Then blowdry your hair sweeping it back with a vent brush.
- Be sure to get lots of height and volume through the top.
- If you like the medium shine that Steven’s Oscars look has, finish with pomade. Warm it up in your hands first and then brush through hair.