Richard Madden makes the classic short back and sides with a quiff look Hollywood cool. It’s thick, it’s textured and the brushed-up quiff makes it look modern. If you’ve got thicker hair this style is perfect for you.
We also love how he doesn’t hide his grey streak. Got greys or a mallen streak like Madden? Try making them a focal point of your look.
- Ask your barber to give you a short back and sides cut that’s about 1-1.5cm in length. This look is best achieved with scissors, rather than clippers. And under no circumstances should your barber give you a fade!
- Your fringe must be around 3.5-4cm and the length should be around 3cm at the crown.
- If your hair is on the thicker side, your barber might be best thinning the sides a bit more.
- After washing, towel dry your hair and apply a small amount of matte paste as a pre-styling agent.
- Then create your quiff by either using either your fingers or a comb while blow drying the hair to add volume.
- You can finish the look with a light-weight hairspray if you want your style to have a bit more extra hold.
- Note, you’ll want to steer away from styling products with a high-shine finish. Richard’s short, back and sides plus quiff looks best matte and textured.
Be the first to leave a comment.