But it’s a soft, flattering cut that enhances the ever-youthful looks of the 49-year-old Disenchanted actor, who, along with Paul Rudd, has somehow outdone Dorian Gray by never looking any older.
Though with a face as pretty as James’s, it’s disappointing he’s never take a serious risk with his hair and gone for something a little…harder.
MFH is keen for James to try something shorter, sharper and more of a statement.
- James Marsden’s short, textured haircut is a great wash’n’go style if you don’t like to faff with your hair.
- To get James’ slightly tousled look, don’t wash hair too frequently.
- Use dry shampoo in between washes to give it that gritty texture.
- When you do wash it and dry it, use texture sprays or products like clay or moulding paste to highlight the texture.
- Simply ruffle it as you blow dry it and then warm a small amount of paste between your fingers and ruffle it through your hair when it’s dry.
- You can also push it up slightly at the front like James’s hair, to give it a baby quiff.