He might be 52, but the man who launched a gazillion memes about being ageless carries off this playful, boyish hairstyle with his usual, preternaturally youthful aplomb.
Drumroll please…he wears sunscreen every day.
Now we can all become Benjamin Buttons.
- Paul Rudd’s short haircut with messy texture is all about layers and texture.
- Ask your barber for a layered short to medium length cut.
- Ideally you’ll need to have grown your hair out to at least three to four inches on the top and back.
- Ask your barber to cut into it – this will create, textured, choppy layers.
- You can then style it loosely swept away from your face to accentuate any waves in the hair – like Paul Rudd’s hairstyle.
- Paul Rudd’s short haircut with messy texture is all about volume and product.
- If your bonce isn’t as thick as Paul Rudd’s hair, use a volumising product on the roots of damp hair for more oomph.
- Then add a little texturising spray.
- Using a vent brush, blow-dry your hair back from your face towards your crown.
- Vent brushes are great because they allow air to flow through the hair which creates the swept back look easily.
- Warm some pomade between palms until soft and then run through hair from root to ends pulling out strands of hair for that messy look Paul has in these pics.
- Don’t use too much or your hair will look greasy, instead of artfully mussed up!