Curls can be difficult to manage and maintain at home but this scissor cut creates a great base for you to work on. We don’t think there’s a more timeless look for curls than this.
We’d recommend investing in a diffuser attachment for your hairdryer. Ask your barber what they recommend and how to re-create the finished look at home.
We think this classic scissor cut looks great on the models naturally curly hair.
- To get this classic hairstyle ask your barber to scissor cut the sides of your head, leaving in a slight wave.
- You want them to cut the top square and leave enough length in the fringe so that it can be pulled down slightly.
- To style the look request that your barber blow dry your curly hair using a diffuser.
- Definitely get a diffuser attachment for your hairdryer as it will be much easier to recreate this curly look at home with one.
- On freshly washed damp hair, spritz on a texturising or sea salt spray.
- Using the diffuser attachment on your hairdryer, dry your hair.
- Steer away from heavy or sticky products, and finish your diffused curls with a lightweight hairspray to give your style some hold.
Be the first to leave a comment.