Ed Westwick’s go-to is a short hairstyle worn brushed up or with a quiff to accentuate his textured cut.
We have to say we miss Ed’s sleek Chuck Bass hairstyle from his Gossip Girl era, but good to see he’s mixed things up a little with this textured style.
- Ask your barber for a textured cut to achieve Ed Westwick’s hairstyle.
- They’ll use either a texturising shear or razor, or, a scissor technique designed to add different lengths in the hair, such as point cutting.
- This is a short-medium length hairstyle, so keep enough length all over, particularly in the top so you can style it easily.
- Ed Westwick’s hairstyle doesn’t call for precision when it comes to styling. Which is good news for those that like to keep things simple.
- Use spray sea salt spray on damp hair and leave to air dry.
- Apply a small amount matte clay to add texture in certain areas like the top and front and use your hands to create a more natural, tousled look.