We much prefer Niall Horan’s light brown short back and sides compared to the spiked up blonde highlights of his One Direction years. Niall’s swept back quiff looks both groomed and effortless at the same time.
- To get Niall Horan’s short swept back quiff haircut ask your barber for a short back and sides.
- You’ll want the front section to be kept a little longer than you might usually have, so make sure you tell them you would like to style it into a quiff.
- While you’re at the barbers pay attention to how they’re styling your hair and what products they’re using to achieve that swept back quiff.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a sea salt spray through the front section.
- If you have a hairdryer, blowdry your hair sweeping it up and back using a vent brush, if you don’t have a hairdryer leave to air dry but make sure you’ve brushed hair up and back to create that Niall quiff.
- If you like the slight shine that Niall’s hairstyle has, finish with a pomade that has a light sheen to it rather than a matte product.