Although Andrew Garfield has naturally curly hair, he prefers to wear it combed back and neat for awards and events – often with a quiff leaning to one side.
Sure it’s a classic look, but we’d really like to see the ex-Spiderman actor getting out of his comfort zone and move away a short back and sides.
- To get Andrew Garfield’s swept back quiff haircut ask your barber for a tapered cut.
- You need a good few inches on top and the sides. The back and sides are cut in towards the neck with scissors with a very slight taper to the hair line. The sides should blend into the top layers.
- While you’re at the barbers ask how they’re styling your hair and what products they’re using to achieve Andrew’s slick-looking quiff.
- When your hair is towel dry apply a styling pomade through the front section. Use a pomade with a sheen to it rather than a matt finish.
- Using a comb create a side parting and guide the front of your hair into a right-leaning quiff.
- Andrew also likes to comb back the sides away from his face to enhance this classic look.
Be the first to leave a comment.