Eddie Redmayne has never strayed far from the short, back and sides haircut – but it does suit him. He keeps things short, but with just enough length to style it textured.
- To get Eddie Redmayne’s style ask your barber for a short, back and sides haircut.
- Keep a couple of inches of length on top of your head and don’t allow the back and sides to be cut too close. This look is not about a fade.
- This style works well with curly or wavy hair types too, not just straight hair like Eddie’s.
- To recreate Eddie Redmayne’s hairstyle at home spritz a texturising or sea salt spray on freshly washed hair.
- When your hair is dry and styled the way you want, warm some matte wax between your palms until soft and then run through hair sparingly from root to ends to give the style hold and a matte finish.