If not confused them. Because apparently his hair just prior to his cornrow debut appeared to be too short to be braided.
Details, details people – who cares if they were faux ‘rows? Because they’ve upped this Certified Lover Boy’s cool factor to new levels.
- If you’re after Drake’s braided, cornrow hairstyle find a barber who’s experienced with Afro hair.
- Then check that your hair is long enough to get cornrows.
- Next there’s various pattern sizes and designs you can opt for when having your hair cornrowed.
- Drakes are classic single-row, straight ‘rows.
- Even the baby hair at the front has been neatened and lined up.
- And he has a very low, barely-there taper at the bottom of his hair at the sides that blends in with his beard.
- You should never keep your cornrows in for more than 5-6 weeks at a time.
- Drake’s braided, cornrow hairstyle is a relatively low-maintenance protective hairstyle for Afro hair.
- However, that doesn’t mean it won’t demand serious TLC.
- Your scalp will need nourishing to keep your hair healthy, so apply a natural shea, castor or coconut oil by dabbing it on the areas between the cornrows.
- For sleeping, always try and wear a durag. And a silk pillowcase is also great to sleep on to keep your cornrow ‘do looking neat, intact and frizz-free.