Meanwhile the length is borderline mullet, so that’s another top trend ticked off.
(A little research shows that Beomgyu’s hair was a wolf cut/mullet not that long ago).
Given that every time a Korean boyband member changes up his hair it breaks the internet, MFH will be interested to see what next for Beomgyu’s hair…
- For Beomgyu’s 90s throwback textured curtain haircut you need a skilled barber or hairstylist to get the cut just right.
- Your stylist will probably comb the hair straight back from the forehead and divide it into two equal sections with a center part.
- They’ll trim the hair shorter at the sides and leave it to collar length at the back.
- Beomgyu’s hair on the top has been left longer (around 2 inches or more) and has most likely been trimmed with thinning shears to create texture to help the hair fall naturally and create a softer look.
- For Beomgyu’s 90s throwback textured curtain haircut it’s all about having thick, straight hair.
- To get that shine, use a clarifying shampoo once a week – a buildup of product or minerals can make your hair look dull and lifeless so this will help remove that.
- Always condition your hair after you wash it.
- Once a week, apply a hair mask or overnight conditioning treatment.
- Limit heat styling as much as possible – and if you do use a hairdryer or straighteners, coat your hair with a heat protecting product first.
- Another top tip? After washing and conditioning your hair, run it under cold water to finish, as this helps close the cuticles and can help give hair a shinier appearance.
- To style this look, apply a product like volumising mousse or a texturising spray to your hair.
- Use a comb to get the perfect centre part and use your nose as a guide for where to part it.
- Then using a round brush, blow dry your hair down each side, then around the back.
- If you want a little bit of volume, lift the brush slightly as you dry it, pointing the hairdryer at the roots.
- If you want to give it a very polished look, you can run some straighteners through it quickly.
- Then, use your fingers and a little pomade or wax to style the floppy fringe in a natural, slightly messy way.
- Spritz with a shine spray or apply a tiny bit of hair oil over the hair to give it that glossy appearance.