Textured, tousled and perfectly glossed, Penn Badgley’s hairstyle is very effortless. Styled in a side parting, the focal point is on those curls sweeping across the You actor’s face.
- First things first, you’ll want to find a barber that can cut wavy or curly hair.
- Ask them to scissor cut a medium length style. Work with your natural hair texture to determine whether you want a sweeping side parting like Penn Badgley’s or keep things shorter at the front.
- For a more mature look, leave hair long enough to tuck behind your ears.
- The sides and back need to have some length, but kept tidy and neat.
- The front can be styled into a side parting or left more loose and natural.
- Leave curls to dry naturally or use a diffuser to reduce frizz.
- Use a styling cream if you want to build more volume and texture, or a high shine pomade for a glossy finish.