Johnny Knoxville revealed his grey look during lockdown after years of dyeing his hair dark brown – MFH thinks it really suits him. He keeps things traditional in terms of the cut and keeps it long enough to style textured and with a quiff.
- To get Johnny’s style ask your barber for a medium length layered cut.
- Keep a couple of inches of length on top of your head to style into a quiff and don’t allow the back and sides to be cut too close. This look is not about a fade.
- This style works well with curly or wavy hair types too, not just straight hair like Johnny’s.
- To recreate Johnny Knoxville’s hairstyle at home spritz a texturising or sea salt spray on freshly washed hair.
- When your hair is dry and styled the way you want, warm some matte wax between your palms until soft and then run through hair sparingly from root to ends to give the style hold and a matte finish.