Longer hairstyles are back in a big way – and Riverdale actor Cole Sprouse is an excellent example. We like the grown-out layers and like how Cole has worked with his natural texture to create that fringe curl.
Style hair with wax or a pomade to add shape and create waves. This layered cut looks great on wavy hair, if your hair is tightly curled you might struggle to get definition.
- For Cole Sprouse’s long grown-out hairstyle you’ll want to ask your barber for a layered scissor cut.
- If you prefer, you could ask your barber or stylist to shape hair around the face or cut a long fringe like Cole’s.
- Cole’s cut sits just below the ears – it’s grown-out but still looks like it’s been professionally styled.
- When washing hair use a volume shampoo if hair is on the thin side, then apply pre-styling products such as sea salt spray to add texture to towel dried hair.
- Leave to air dry to get a really casual vibe.
- Achieve the tousled look at home by working a matte paste or clay through hair when dry.
- If you’ve got natural wavy or curly hair like Cole, look for nourishing products with hold.
- Cole has a touch of shine to his look – achieve it with pomade.